Who he is
Henry Moss has been running his business, PC Basics, for over 15 years. He started off as a side-line hobby, just helping friends and family with their computer problems, such as using email and internet properly. Many people told him that he was a very good teacher and that he should think about expanding this into a proper business. So he did and PC Basics was created.
The service he offers is a personal, one-to-one basic computer training in your own home or office, using your own computer, and focussing on the things which are important to you. For Henry it is paramount to be able to offer a personal, friendly reliable service to his clients. They know they can call on him at any time for help, tuition and advice.
Henry specialises in teaching topics such as Microsoft Office (all versions), using Email & Internet properly, File management, Computer Security and backing up. He is also asked to train on using iPads and iPhones as well as digital cameras.
Who he works with
Henry works with home users or people running small businesses. He can also support larger companies through close affiliations and partnerships with various other trusted IT companies he works with.
HOW HE CAN BE OF SERVICE;
Henry teaches a wide variety of topics, on both PC and Mac. These include:
- Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Email: features, including using attachments, making full use of the Address book, creating sub folders, creating automatic message rules, etc
- Internet Support: How best to browse the internet and use it safely
- Backing Up Data: External Hard Drive, CLOUD back up,
- Digital Photography: transferring the photos onto your PC or MAC, editing photos, email photos and uploading them online.
- Music and MP3 Players: Downloading and uploading music
- Smartphones & Tablets: Basic use for those not familiar with the new technology phones
- Virus Protection: Against the new strains of viruses and malware
HOW HE CAN BE OF SERVICE;
- £35.00 per hour for one-off telephone support
- Annual fee of £70 for Remote Technical Support for one PC and £30 for each additional PC (+ hourly charge)
- £50.00 per hour for tuition
HOW TO REACH HIM
The best way to contact Henry is by phone 07966 433 859, or by email at email@example.com
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT HIM
I have been having lessons with Henry since November 2006. He is an excellent teacher. He is patient, clear, understanding of one’s failings and has a great sense of humour which is most important and makes the lesson so much more enjoyable. He explains things very well and thoroughly and his sense of enthusiasm and humour makes the uphill task of trying to learn programmes so much more enjoyable. His range of knowledge with not just the computer but with the use of digital cameras, downloading music etc. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him, and have, to even the total beginner or with people with some experience. My only difficulty is that he is so popular he is always booked up. PS. He is can also change light bulbs, lift coffee tables and heavy boxes!
Janet Paine – Muswell Hill, London
Without doubt, Henry is extremely reliable & professional in his work. If & when I have a computer related problem, he has been able to fix it and offer valuable advice and help. He is a pleasure to deal with and has a great sense of humour. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending him to my family and friends.
Howard Kaffel – Highgate, London